Who we are
Our website address is: https://lakeparkrvcamp.com and use Campspot for our reservations and booking.
Last Update: October 5, 2021
This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) governs the use of RezPlot Systems, LLC d/b/a Campspot’s website and campground reservation software.
We at RezPlot Systems, LLC d/b/a Campspot (“Campspot” or “we”) are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we collect and analyze information about you, your business, and the reservations and other transactions that are made using Campspot.
This policy covers how Campspot collects, uses and protects the information we gather through your use of Campspot’s website and through Campspot, our campground software, and in connection with off-line communications. Specifically, Campspot may collect this information from electronic analytics, offline and online registrations and forms, communications and interactions, and transactions. We also may use third party sources, such as opt-in lists. Please note that this policy may still apply if you elect private browsing.
No matter how Campspot comes to have your information, we want you to know that we respect the privacy of your information and that you should be aware of how we handle it.
- I. Our Commitment to Your PrivacyCampspot does not:
- Sell the names and addresses of our customers and/or site users to outside vendors.
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer support or new products or services).
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
- II. Information Gathered and Tracked by Campspot’s Software
- A. Product Usage Information Collected Through Google Analytics.In order to help Campspot Software improve your experience with our products and services, we use Google Analytics, including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, to monitor and identify trends and usage statistics. Google Analytics may collect certain information during product use, installation or update, while you are using certain Campspot products and services. Such information may include, without limitation, how often different features are used, how often different buttons and menu items are clicked, execution time for different operations, error reports, download location, software version, platform information, application/product usage, features usage, exception tracking, OS information, and product logs. The information will be transmitted to and stored by Campspot on its server, and/or by Campspot’s service provider(s) on its servers. Campspot does not use Google Analytics to collect any information that personally identifies you. The collection of this non-personally identifiable information will cease once your use of Campspot’s product or services has ceased; however, the information collected may be retained, accessed, and used by Campspot as long as necessary for the purposes described herein.
- B. Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us.Within Campspot’s website, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about a product or service. We may collect this information through different methods, including:
- Registration FormsWe encourage all visitors to register with Campspot. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name and email address) and references that help us better serve you. Your name and email address may be used to send you information about our company, product updates, special offers, and newsletters. To opt out of receiving communications from Campspot, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Ordering Document and Enrollment FormsOur order forms securely collect visitor’s contact information and financial information (like your credit card number and other billing information). Contact information on the order form is used for order fulfillment and may be shared with our others only if necessary to fulfill your request. The information that we require in our order form is only used to process your order quickly and accurately. Your contact information will only be used to send you the product that you purchase and your billing information will only be used to bill you for that product. During the purchasing process, you may be given the opportunity to sign up for future e-mailings regarding our products, services, and promotions. If you sign up, we may share your contact information with other RezPlot Systems, LLC partner companies only, not with other outside companies.You may also be given the option of registering a profile with us which would store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase products/services from us in the future. You may opt out of this feature at any time by changing/canceling your profile online.
- Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information and when this information is collected in forms on our website, it is collected and/or transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
- User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on Campspot’s website or indicated by your use of the Campspot website
- Financial/credit card and payment information. Please see the “How Campspot Software Uses and Shares This Information” section for more information.
- Trade show or conference participation information, such as booths attended or visited during a trade show or conference hosted or attended by Campspot.
- Other information which may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular zip code.
- C. Information Gathered through Electronic Protocols.
- 1. Statistics and Information Collected as You Browse Campspot’s WebsiteAs you browse Campspot’s website, Campspot’s servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit Campspot’s website.
- Which pages people visit on Campspot’s website.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., “yahoo.com” or “aol.com”).
- Which browsers people use to visit Campspot’s website.
- 3. Flash CookiesWe may use flash cookies, also known as “local shared objects”, on Campspot’s website that employ flash technology. Flash cookies are small files similar to browser cookies and are used to remember the site’s settings to personalize the look and feel of the site. Like normal cookies, flash cookies are represented as small files on your computer.
- 4. Embedded URLsWe also use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site, but is not associated with personal information and is not used beyond the session.
- 5. Embedded PixelsOn Campspot’s website, we may use embedded pixel technologies on selected pages for the purposes of identifying unique user visits to Campspot’s website as opposed to aggregate hits. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in emails to provide information on when the email was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s email address.
- 6. Third Party CookiesCampspot has engaged one or more third party service providers to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from visitors to Campspot’s website, as well as to optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to Campspot’s website. The service provider(s) set cookies on behalf of Campspot. One such service provider is Google Analytics. We may use display advertising and remarketing with Google Analytics. As a result of these cookies, third party vendors, including Google, will show our ads on sites across the Internet. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by using the Ads Preferences Manager on Google’s website.
- 7. WidgetsCampspot’s website includes widgets, which are interactive mini-programs that run on our site to provide specific services from another company (e.g., links to bookmarked sites). Some information, such as your email address, may be collected through the widget. Cookies may also be set by the widget to enable it to function properly. Information collected by this widget is governed by the Privacy Notice of the company that created it.
- 8. How Campspot Uses and Shares This InformationThe information you submit on Campspot’s website may be used or shared with third parties for any of the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions. We may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To process transactions. We may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information that is needed in order to issue an invoice is stored on Campspot’s server provider’s servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store unnecessary information about you or for an unnecessary length of time. We may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction. If we use an automated process to collect your credit card information, we may share this information with a third party vendor specifically selected for its superior practice, in which case we do not retain a copy of that information on our servers.
- To provide support or other services. We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests. We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate Campspot distributor or reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To conduct market research. We may use your personal information to conduct market research or to aid us in determining the viability of additional markets, services, or products.
- To post testimonials. We may post testimonials on our websites, which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a trade show or event hosted or co-sponsored by Campspot or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. We may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
- To comply with legal requirements. Campspot may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
- 1. Statistics and Information Collected as You Browse Campspot’s WebsiteAs you browse Campspot’s website, Campspot’s servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- III. Information SecurityThe security of your personal information is very important to Campspot. We have in place physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, Campspot uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. When you enter sensitive information such as your credit card number on our site, we encrypt it using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you of the breach by email, fax, or U.S. mail. We will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or Campspot to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
- IV. Your ChoicesYou can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- 1. Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. We will provide this information in a portable format, if required. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- 2. Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Our website allows you to modify or delete your account profile. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, you contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information by modified. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- 3. Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- 4. Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- 5. Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- 6. Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- 7. Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
- 8. Revocation Of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
- A completed written notice indicating that you have authorization to act on the consumer’s behalf signed by you and the consumer.
- If you are a business, proof that you are registered with the appropriate Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
- V. Other
- A. Service ProvidersWe may use third parties to assist you if you have questions while using our sites, teleconference services to provide you with webinars and demos, and a service provider to host and provide our content. When you sign up to receive any of these services, we will share your personal information only as necessary with the third party solely for the purpose of providing that service. In addition, we may use a specialized third party for our subscription billing platform.We provide the information to our trusted distribution partners who work on behalf of or with Campspot under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your information to help Campspot communicate with you about offers from Campspot or our partners. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information. If you would like to opt out of having your information shared with these third parties you may contact us, but please note that opting out may preclude you from licensing certain products due to our point of sale processes.
- B. Commitment to Children’s Online PrivacyCampspot’s website is not directed at children. Campspot does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 or otherwise would be required to have parent or guardian consent to share information with Campspot, you should not send any information about yourself to us.
- C. Cross Border TransfersPlease note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this policy. By using Campspot’s website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
- D. Sensitive InformationWe ask that you not send us, and you not share any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
- E. Opt-Out Policy and ProcedureCampspot’s website provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us (and our partners) at the point where we request information about you. In addition, you can unsubscribe to the various communication offerings at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that opting-out of all communications will suppress every piece of electronic information from Campspot.Some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications related to product download, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes, quality assurance surveys, conferences or events for which you have registered, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements, as well as communications with partners, including product alerts, updates, marketing and sales materials and other notices related to partner status.To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can opt-out by downloading and installing the add-on for your web browser located at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- F. Correcting/Update PolicyIf you have any privacy concerns or would like to correct and/or update your information, please contact us at email@example.com.While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
- G. OversightIf you have comments or questions about our Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities.
- H. Changes to PolicyCampspot will occasionally update this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will post a prominent notice in this section of this policy notifying users when it is updated. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner.
- I. Information for California Residents`California law indicates that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of information are collected, “sold” or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose”(as those terms are defined under California law). If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below. We do not discriminate against California residents who exercise any of their rights described in this Privacy Notice.
- VI. Contact InformationIf you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related email@example.com
1 (800) 724-8620Attn: Privacy Team
38 Commerce Ave SW Suite 200
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.