By completing your payment and online reservation you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions.
I agree to abide by the Camp Rules as follows :
- Quiet Hours: 11 PM to 7 AM
- Check Out: 12 PM (noon)
- Children under age 14 must always have adult supervision. (A responsible adult18 and older must be present.)
- Speed Limit is 10 MPH, please drive carefully and slowly throughout the park.
- $200 Fine enforced for hitting, or injuring any ducks, goats, wild animals, or pets, as the grounds are a Natural Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Trash must be placed in trash bags and placed in the nearest trash can or dumpster.
- Guest’s will not obstruct the driveways, sidewalks, courts, entry ways
- Guest’s will not hang any laundry, clothing, sheets, etc. from any window, rail, porch or dry any Guests of same within any yard area or space.
- Guest’s family and guests shall not make or permit any loud or improper noises, or otherwise disturb other residents in the immediate area.
- Pet droppings must be bagged and placed in the nearest trash can or dumpster. If you do not pick up after your pet, you may be asked to leave the campground and incur a housekeeping fee of up to $50 for excessive feces cleaning.
- Fire rings are available upon request. Fires must stay in the fire ring.
- No-Fireworks allowed
- No outside firewood allowed as it can bring in bugs that cause damage to the health of our lakes ecosystem (fire wood is available at the Campground).
- All sites are to be occupied by the person making the reservation and are not transferable to another party, whether you are leaving early or due to any other conditions.
- Limits: One camping unit of any type, RV, 5th wheel, etc., or tent, per site and only one travel vehicle allowed per site. Additional vehicles may park at the parking area and must display a parking permit for the same time as the original reservation holder for an additional $2.00 per day per vehicle. Absolutely no encroaching into other guest’s camp site or any vacant site.
- Do not cut through the campsites. You will incur a charge of $200 charge to the card on file if you run over or break an electric or water/sewer hook-up.
- Rates are based on four-person occupancy for RV Sites, and two-person occupancy for all lodging sites with one vehicle, additional persons must be reported in the reservation and must be approved by management for an additional parking space for a fee.
- All visitors must register and receive a parking pass.
- RV owners are responsible for water leaks and will be charged $25 that will be charged to the card on file for excessive water use.
- Black water & Gray Water: Do NOT dispose of wastewater or gray water, on the ground. Incidents of this nature may result in a fine of up to $10,000.00 from the Georgia Department of Health and/or EPA. you may also be charged a fee for House keeping determined by hourly cleaning.
- No water sprinklers (RV’s may be washed by paying a $25 per day water use fee).
- No swimming or wading in the pond due to alligators, snakes, and turtles.
- Additional charges apply for extra guests and extra vehicles. (Current rates apply for each) include cars/trucks/vans/trailers/ golf carts/boats.
- Golf carts are welcome however 4-wheelers are not allowed at the campground. Speed Limit is 10 m.p.h. throughout the campgrounds and must always be obeyed. Electric Golf Carts are $1.00 per day, price may change without notice.
- Campers must clean their site before leaving. Housekeeping fee of up to $50 may be charged to card on file for garbage clean up.
- No vehicle leaking oil or fuel on the ground will be permitted. If your vehicle leaks and causes damage to the campsite you may be charged a fee for EPA Clean up. EPA has the right to seek out the reasonable party for restitution. Under the authority of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980
- Use power outlets at your own risk. Electrical outlets are available throughout the campground for use. The campground is not responsible for any damage to your RV’s while in use. Surge protectors are advised.
- Caution- when using propane exercise extreme caution, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, extremely dangerous and highly flammable (see office for refill)
- Absolutely, NO fighting. Fighting may result in a police escort off the property and may include the entire party on your site. NO warnings.
- NO possession or use of illegal drugs allowed. Violation of this may result in a police escort off the property and may include the entire party on your site. NO warnings.
- These rules are for the safety and benefit of all guests. Please abide by park rules or you may be asked to leave.
- Cancelation Policy– Travel Protection Plan will insure a Full Refund.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Georgia, United States
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Lake Park Campground LLC, 5300 Jewell Futch Road.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the your reservation at our campground.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Lake Park RV & Campground, accessible from https://lakeparkrvcamp.com
- You means the individual, and any guests accompanying you through your reservation, accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Release of Liability
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, Contact Us:
- By email: email@example.com